Steeles Tavern Manor is an historic inn located midway between Lexington and Staunton, VA. Our bed and breakfast and cabins provide convenient lodging for visiting attractions in the Shenandoah Valley including those in and around Charlottesville and Harrisonburg.
Travel Accommodations in the Shenandoah Valley
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 37.9237748 Longitude: -79.2058275
Steeles Tavern, VA 24476
Your smart phone navigation app should bring you right to our front door, but if you prefer written directions then select “read more.”
From Interstate 81:
- Take I81 to Exit 205 for Steeles Tavern / Raphine
- Proceed east on Hwy 606 to Hwy 11 (1.5 miles)
- Turn right onto Hwy 11, then take a quick left into our driveway (look for our Steeles Tavern Manor Bed & Breakfast sign out front.)
From Hwy 11:
- Look for our sign on the east side of Hwy 11 fifty yards south of the Hwy 606 junction.
From The Blue Ridge Parkway:
- Take the Blue Ridge Parkway to Hwy 56 West (right turn). Hwy 56 for seven miles to Hwy 11 and turn left. Go 200 yards and turn left into our driveway (just after the Hwy 606 junction).