Explore The Valley
In this time of national concern, we wanted to let you know what we are doing here at Steeles Tavern Manor to support you and your travel plans. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your health and safety and provide maximum flexibility.
We are currently open and honoring all existing reservations. It is our intent to remain open unless directed otherwise by local, state, or federal authorities. We are limiting guests in the Manor House to a maximum of three couples per night to comply with social distancing. We have modified our cancellation policy in light of the current situation, and we encourage all guests to review it. As a small property, we believe we are in a unique situation that allows us to provide a safe place for all of our guests. We are taking stringent measures to ensure your heath and safety while a guest at STM.
Your well being is, as it has always been, our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we are taking additional measures to make our cleaning protocols even more rigorous. STM already adheres to strict guidelines (daily, monthly, and quarterly cleaning) and protocols to prevent the spread of communicable illnesses. We are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and their guidelines for preventing illness have been shared with our team.
We have implemented these extra measures to keep our guests and team as healthy and safe as possible:
- Team members are required to wash their hands upon arrival for work and to frequently wash their hands during their shift
- As we have always done, our food prep team wears latex clothes when handling food and dishes
- Door knobs, stair banister, locks, light switches, remotes, bathroom fixtures, and other commonly touched areas are wiped down with disinfecting wipes twice daily
- When cleaning a room or cabin, all dirty linen is removed and the room is disinfected/cleaned prior to clean linens and towels being taken into the room
- Should a team member feel ill, he/she would be sent home to recuperate before returning to work.
- Increased deployment and use of hand sanitizer
- As temperatures allow, rooms are aired out and ventilated
We don’t take lightly the concerns many of you may have. We want to assure you that we are doing our utmost to make your stay safe, healthy, and of course, fun. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Dana and Trey