Our Alpine Hideaway Sunset Cottage is “a romantic escape” situated on the highest point in the Shenandoah Valley with a 180-degree view of the Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains. The secluded back deck of the Sunset Cottage has a hot tub and lounge chairs overlooking 100 unspoiled acres. The front porch has a gas BBQ grill and comfortable seating to view our wonderful sunsets and abundant wildlife. The only visitors you will get during your stay are cows that may greet you on your drive to the cottage and the squirrels and deer outside your cottage window.
Perfect for romantic getaways, this cottage is complete with a comfortable king bed, two-person Jacuzzi bath with a skylight, shower with rain shower head, gas fireplace, 32” satellite HD TV/VCR/DVD/CD player, and Wi-Fi Internet. During your stay, you will have complete bedding, full linen service, custom luxurious robes and soaps by Greenwich Bay Soap Company. The fully appointed kitchen is lightly stocked with non-perishable items such as coffee, tea, sugar, creamers, salt/pepper, some spices, paper products, and dish soap.
If you are celebrating a special occasion or just need a little time away, this cottage near Steeles Tavern, VA is an inviting alternative to the typical cabin accommodations as most do not provide the amenities and seclusion that this cottage offers.
- Secluded hot tub on back deck
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Living room with gas fireplace
- Ceiling fans
- 32” screen satellite HD TV/VCR, CD, DVD player, and movie library
- Gas BBQ grill
- Full linen service with plush robes, extra pillows, blankets & towels.
- Private bath with double Jacuzzi tub and shower with rain shower head.
- Fully appointed kitchen including oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes, pots, pans etc.
- Binoculars to enjoy nature and our beautiful valley and mountains
|Daily Rates starting at $239.|