Pond View Cottage
The Pond View Cottage provides romantic lodging in Shenandoah Valley, VA for the couple who especially loves the great outdoors. This cottage has a private back deck overlooking our one-acre spring-fed pond where wildlife abounds, along with the blue heron who “fishes” our stocked fishing pond. The covered back deck has a hot tub, outdoor table with 2 chairs, and 2 lounge chairs. Views of the Blue Ridge Mountains will be enjoyed from your backyard sitting area where you can relax or fish for trout, bass, crappie, bream and catfish. Our “catch and release” fishing in the pond is available for you to enjoy. Only guests staying in the Pond View Cottage have fishing privileges.
Our Pond View Cottage is a motorcycle-friendly cottage. We have an enclosed garage area for your motorbikes if needed. The Pond View Cottage is our only pet-friendly cottage. We do charge a pet fee of $20 per day per dog (2-dog maximum). Please call to review our pet policy with us if you decide to bring your dog and sign our agreement prior to your stay.
Your Virginia accommodations are complete with a four-poster king bed, 2-person Jacuzzi bath with skylight, shower with rain shower head, gas fireplace, 32” satellite HD TV/VCR/DVD/CD player, and Wi-Fi Internet. During your stay, you will have complete bedding, full linen service, custom luxurious robes and wonderful soaps by Greenwich Bay Soap Company. The fully appointed kitchen is lightly stocked with non-perishable items such as coffee, tea, sugar, creamers, salt/pepper, some spices, paper products, and dish soap. The Pond View Cottage is very private and cozy for a romantic getaway. This cottage is an inviting alternative to the typical cabin accommodations as most do not provide the amenities and peaceful settings that this cottage offers.
- Secluded hot tub on back deck
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Living room with gas fireplace
- Ceiling fans
- 32” screen satellite HD TV/VCR, CD, DVD player, and movie library
- Gas BBQ grill
- Full linen service with plush robes, extra pillows, blankets & towels
- Private bath with double Jacuzzi tub and shower with rain shower head
- Fully appointed kitchen including oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes, pots, pans, etc.
- Binoculars to enjoy nature and our beautiful pasture and pond
|Daily Rates starting at $239.|