At Steeles Tavern Manor, we seek to provide privacy and luxury for your Shenandoah Valley getaway. Located between Lexington and Staunton and close to both Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA, we offer guests a choice of lodging options including secluded cabin rentals and modern, yet historic, B&B accommodations. We’re easy to work with, but we do have a few simple rules!
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $30 charge per night per person for additional guests.
- We offer a smoke-free environment. No smoking inside the Manor or cabins. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Guests unable to comply with this policy will be charged a $250 cleaning fee and asked to find alternate accommodations.
- Manor Check In: Anytime between 3 to 8 PM. After 8 PM is gladly accommodated with advance notice.
- Cabin Check In: Anytime after 4 PM. All cabins are self check in.
- Check Out: 11 AM at the Manor, 12 noon for the Cabins.
- We offer a Seated Breakfast in our dining room at 8:30 AM daily. Included for all Manor guests. A $30 charge for cabin guests…see packages page for details.
- Children 13 and over are permitted when accompanied by a mature adult.
- Pets are not permitted on the property, with the exception of our dog-friendly Pond View Cabin. Certified service animals as recognized by Titles II and III of the ADA are permitted.
- Candles are not permitted in the Manor or cabins. Guests will be charged a minimum of $25 (plus replacement cost of damaged items) for cleaning of any wax residue. We have battery operated candles you are welcome to use.
For all reservations, we require an advance payment of 50% of your stay which is charged to your credit card when you make the reservation.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover are preferred methods of payment. Please notify us if you would like to use cash, check, or gift certificates.
On the morning of the day you’re scheduled to arrive, we will charge the balance of your stay to the Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover provided on the reservation. If you wish to use a different credit card, gift certificate or cash, then let us know prior to your arrival.
If you cancel your reservation more than 14 days before your arrival date (30 days for the months of May and October) we will issue you a full refund less a $30 cancellation fee.
If you cancel your reservation 14 days or less before your arrival date (30 days for the months of May and October) you are responsible for the full amount of your reservation.
“No-shows” will be charged for their entire stay, including packages.
No refunds for early departure.
Deposits are not transferable to another date unless the change is requested more than 14 days (30 days for May and October) in advance of your stay. Changes made to reservations are subject to a $30 change fee.
PET POLICY FOR POND VIEW CABIN