At Steeles Tavern Manor, we seek to provide privacy and luxury for your Shenandoah Valley getaway. Located between Lexington and Staunton and close to both Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA, we offer guests a choice of lodging options including secluded cabin rentals and modern, yet historic, B&B accommodations. We’re easy to work with, but we do have a few simple rules!
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $30 charge per night per person for additional guests.
- We offer a smoke-free environment. Smokers are welcome to do so outside in designated areas.
- Manor Check In: Anytime between 3 to 8 PM. After 8 PM is gladly accommodated with advance notice.
- Cabin Check In: Anytime after 4 PM.
- Check Out: 11 AM at the Manor, 12 noon for the Cabins.
- We offer a Seated Breakfast in our dining room at 8:30 AM daily.
- We are suitable for children 10 and over when accompanied by a mature adult.
- Pets are not permitted in the Manor, but please check for availability at our dog-friendly Pond View Cabin.
Advance payments will be taken only for special situations: holiday / event weekends, large party reservations (3 or more rooms), W&L parent’s weekend and graduation, and VMI parent’s weekend and graduation. In the event a deposit is taken, we require 50% of your stay, which is charged to your credit card when you make the reservation. Reservations that do not fall into these categories will not be charged a deposit.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover are preferred methods of payment. Please notify us if you would like to use cash, check, or gift certificates.
On the day you arrive, we will charge the balance of your stay to the Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover provided on the reservation. If you wish to use a different credit card, gift certificate or cash, then let us know prior to your arrival.
For the special situations when an advance payment was charged, it will be returned if you cancel or change a reservation with 30 or more days’ notice. If you shorten, change or cancel a reservation within the 30 day period, you will be charged for the full amount of your original stay unless the room is rebooked for the period involved.
For all other reservations, if you shorten, change or cancel a reservation within 14 days prior to check in date, you will be charged for the full amount of your original stay unless the room is rebooked for the period involved.
A $30 processing fee will be charged for any cancelled or changed reservation.