For romantic getaway lodging in the Shenandoah Valley, consider our Ivy Cottage This secluded Virginia cottage sits atop the highest point with panoramic views of the Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains from the front porch. While staying at the Ivy Cottage, you can cook on the gas BBQ grill and view the golden sunsets from our comfortable deck furniture. The back deck of this cottage has a hot tub and lounge chairs overlooking 100 acres of woods. The only visitors you will get during your stay are cows that may greet you on your drive to the cottage and the squirrels and deer outside your cottage windows.
You will be pampered inside with a two-person Jacuzzi bath, king poster bed, gas fireplace, 32” satellite HD TV/VCR/DVD/CD player, and Wi-Fi Internet. During your stay, you will have complete bedding, full linen service, custom luxurious robes, and wonderful soaps by Greenwich Bay Soap Company. The fully appointed kitchen is lightly stocked with non-perishable items such as coffee, tea, sugar, creamers, salt/pepper, some spices, paper products, and dish soaps. If you are celebrating your honeymoon or just need a little time away, this cottage near Steeles Tavern, Virginia is an inviting alternative to the typical cabin accommodations as most do not provide the amenities and seclusion that this cottage offers.
- Secluded hot tub on back deck
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Living room with gas fireplace
- Ceiling fans
- 32” screen satellite HD TV/VCR, CD, DVD player, and movie library
- Gas BBQ grill
- Full linen service with plush robes, extra pillows, blankets & towels.
- Private bath with double Jacuzzi tub and shower with rain shower head.
- Fully appointed kitchen including oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes, pots, pans, etc.
- Binoculars to enjoy nature and our beautiful valley and mountains.
|Weekends (Fri & Sat)||$259-269|