COTTAGE RATES AND INFO
Our cottage vacation rentals are the romantic alternative to hotel or bed & breakfast lodging while visiting the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy the beauty of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains from our luxurious private cottages.
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Gas fireplaces
- Ceiling fans
- 32” screen satellite TV/VCR, CD, DVD player, and movie library
- Free WiFi
- Gas BBQ grill
- Hot tubs
- Iron / ironing board
- Full linen service with plush robes, extra pillows, 600 thread count sheet sets, spa towels & bath towels
- Soaps and spa grains by Greenwich Bay Soap Company
- Fully appointed kitchen including oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator/ice maker freezer, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes, pots, pans, silverware, and more
- Kitchens stocked with paper products, coffee/tea, salt/pepper and some spices, sugars, coffee creamers
- Electric Car Chargers. We have two EV Chargers – Tesla Car 240V charger rated at 80A and Universal Charger rated at 40A. So stay with us and get charged free!
Breakfast Plans Offered to Our Cottage Guests
We offer 3 breakfast options for our cottage guests:
Sleep late and wake up to a delicious breakfast basket delivered to your cottage around 9:15 am. Your breakfast basket contains juice, milk, fresh fruit, breakfast cake or muffins, yogurt and granola. You will get a pair of our Alpine coffee mugs and specialty Godiva coffee. $25 for 2
Or enjoy a full hot breakfast at Steeles Tavern Manor Bed & Breakfast. We serve a 3-course breakfast at 8:30am with hot beverages (coffee and tea), juice and water. Please request breakfast option before your arrival at Alpine Hideaway Cottages. $30 for 2
Or enjoy the Eat Breakfast Like A Local Package. You can make your own breakfast using local products that we provide. $40.00
Please request our breakfast options when making your reservation or before your arrival at Alpine Hideaway.