Dine In – Like a Local at Steeles Tavern Manor B&B in VA

steelestavern-KB-16-sidebar

Relax after your arrival and enjoy the “Dine In Like a Local” dinner package by the pond.

As we approach the end of the fall season, temperatures dip, and darkness comes earlier each day, we begin to think of “nesting” or snuggling down and just being comfortable. This is one reason Steeles Tavern Manor B&B and Alpine Hideaway Cottages are offering a dinner special, “Dine In Like a Local”.

After perhaps a long drive in to Steeles Tavern, VA, you may just want to relax and snuggle-in for the night by the fireplace available in all cabins and most guest rooms.

The dinner is delivered to you from Gertie’s Country Store with a choice from five entrées and each one includes Gertie’s special fries – for only $25 for two people!

Choose from these main dishes:

Pulled Pork sandwich with Gertie’s secret sauce

Burger or Cheeseburger

Chicken Wings – Hot, mild, or BBQ (order of 8)

Club Sandwich – choice of turkey, ham, or cheese

Sub Sandwich – choice of Italian, turkey, or veggie

cabin-amenties-sidebar-2

Enjoy your “local” dinner by the fireplace in one of the Alpine Cabins.

These local selections make it an easy evening for you after checking-in or after a day of touring around the Shenandoah Valley.

Gertie’s is a local restaurant – where locals eat! Reviews of Gerties – most of which were submitted by travelers – tell you that the food will be really good. Some of the TripAdvisor reviews are titled “One of a kind”, “Absolutely great stop”, “Super wonderful” and “Delicious BBQ!.” 80% of reviewers on Yelp give Gertie’s 5 stars and the other 20% are 4 stars. Readers of BlueRidge Country named Gertie’s one of the “final four” best restaurants on the Blue Ridge Parkway Foodie Tour.

DINE IN LIKE A LOCAL is designed to help make you feel at home. Huddle down for the night and enjoy local foods prepared by local folks. This offer is available Monday night through Saturday night with 24 hours notice. Make your reservation and order your Dine In Dinner.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *